Thursday, April 24, 2014
So here's my thankful list this week...
- I'm thankful for great friends that listen to me whine, complain, pout and scream. I'm thankful I can spend a whole day just letting my son and their children play while we lean on each other and pray for each other.
- I'm thankful for my BFF that God has placed in my life. It was a chance meeting we had at a park and from that moment on we hit it off. We have been BF's since then and it has been such a blessing. You know who you are and I thank you for listening to my craziness and always being there!
- I'm thankful for great family that do the same. For my dad who sends me crazy text messages that make me laugh and remember to just have inner peace. ;)
- I'm thankful for my mom reminding me I'm not alone.
- I'm thankful for an awesome church that we have found for our move. These people have accepted us in and have made us feel like family already.
- I'm thankful that we are almost to the end of this crazy roller coaster we have been on for a month now.
- I'm thankful for this crazy, wild, rambunctious 100% boy that I get to call my own. ;)
So what are you thankful for this week? Count your blessings and your problems become so much smaller than you thought they were!!