So how's your week been? Ours has been pretty good and sort of the calm week before the craziness of the summer begins. So here's a look at our week :)
1. We went to the first movies of the summer. You know the $1 movies that you have already seen but want a cool place to relax in the crazy heat? Yep. Those movies ;). These are one of our favorite parts of the summer.
2. Another favorite of ours is the awesome library programs our county puts on. These are some amazing programs that gives the kids time to have fun and us mommies to do what we do best. Chat with our friends and gain encouragement for getting through our summer schooling :).
3. I love when I see him reading like this. Just picking up a book and enjoying it. Makes my heart soar!
4. We successfully completed another chapter in Math and he aced his test! Super proud of him and his math skills. I can honestly say those skills did NOT come from me. ;-)
5. Looking forward to some home projects this weekend. We are having our first, unplanned weekend since we moved in to the house. Can't wait to see what kind of stuff we get into this week. I'll be sure to share them later on. Here's a look at one project I need to finish. ;) I have kind of developed a love for all things Mason Jar. So I made this soap dispenser and have two more in the works. Then I have some other pinned Mason Jar ideas I want to do :). My son is quite the silly on in the background huh?