Today's the day! One of my favorite posts and sometimes it slips right past me. I love stopping and counting my blessings and hope you do too! So here goes:
- Today I'm thankful for a crazy kiddo that moved to the next Cub Scout Rank. He is so super excited and we can't wait to see what adventures await us.
- I love the crazy relationship these two have. They are funny to watch and always keep us laughing. Each of them have their own antics and a special bond together.
- I love the new area we are part of.
- I love that we have a weekend that we have nothing to do.
- I love that the cooler evenings make for good riding with the windows down.
- I love that we still have the cool evening reprieve from the scorching summer days.
- I love that library programs start up tomorrow and we have waited all year for this!
What are you thankful for?