Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Today's the day! One of my favorite posts and sometimes it slips right past me. I love stopping and counting my blessings and hope you do too! So here goes:

- Today I'm thankful for a crazy kiddo that moved to the next Cub Scout Rank. He is so super excited and we can't wait to see what adventures await us.

- I'm super excited that this kiddo is also reading on his own choice. I don't have to tell him (all the time) to read before he does it himself. I am also learning myself that he is more of a non-fiction reader right now than he is a fiction...


- I love the crazy relationship these two have. They are funny to watch and always keep us laughing. Each of them have their own antics and a special bond together.

- I love a warm and inviting church family that we are so blessed to be a part of.
- I love the new area we are part of.
- I love that we have a weekend that we have nothing to do.
- I love that the cooler evenings make for good riding with the windows down.
- I love that we still have the cool evening reprieve from the scorching summer days.
- I love that library programs start up tomorrow and we have waited all year for this!

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!