We made it through another fun filled summer week. :) We had a lot of great events this week and managed to finish another chapter in Math! Wahoo! Our tentative finishing schedule is next month, so keeping our fingers crossed it works that way.
So here's how our week went:
1. We had a fabulous time catching up with homeschool buddies. We Mama's chatted about homeschool curriculum ideas and the kiddos enjoyed a fascinating lesson about Birds of Prey at the library. I have to say I LOVE our library programs during the summer. This year's theme is science and we are super excited!
2. As we came home last night from our trip to see How To Train Your Dragon 2, (fabulous movie by the way) we saw this huge full moon. It was a beautiful sight with the clouds hanging around it. I took several pictures trying to get a great shot and I got a few of them.
3. I'm loving the fact that I was reminded this week about online classes with Currclick. I'm signing up my kiddo for Marine Biology this summer to see how they go. He is totally into that right now and considering that as his profession when he grows up. I thought it would be a great way to add in some difference in teaching this year too. Add some fun and new lessons to be learned by someone besides Mama. :-)
4. Another thing I would love to add this year is guitar lessons for him. He discovered the new music store close to us and it renewed his desire to learn. I want to harness that desire and passion before it gets covered over.
5. We got a really cool product to review this week and got started on it yesterday. We had lots of fun playing around with it and enjoyed it. Can't wait to try some new designs and share it with you soon!
Here's a sneak peek!
So has your week gone? Be sure to comment below and check out the other links !