Thursday, June 19, 2014

Tired but still Thankful Thursday...

Whew! This week has been crazy. And no I haven't fallen into a black hole... We are going through our favorite summer theater camp gearing up for the production this weekend. I'm telling.. we are all beat. But!!! It is thankful Thursday and no matter what our bodies feel, our spirits are thankful!

- I'm thankful for my son's excitement and fun he is having this week.

- I'm thankful for a homeschooling planning session...

-I'm thankful for friends that can keep me occupied when I need to waste hours... and hours... and hours it seems.

- I'm thankful for GGMS (see a THM recipe for that awesome stuff)

- I'm thankful for coffee and for great sleeps at night

- I'm thankful for a wonderful burst of exciting energy coming my way :)

So what are you thankful for this week? Share your blessings so I can rejoice with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!