Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thankful Thursday

It's that time again! Wahoo!!! So what is your week looking like? Do you have your blessings in the forefront of your mind? Are you counting blessings or complaining about problems? It's amazing how much your  mood can change and your outlook can improve just by sitting down and remembering all the good things in your life. So here we go!

- I love summer $1 movies. They are mostly movies we have already seen but nothing beats that special time with my kiddo. It's inexpensive fun and its inside when it's 100 degrees outside. Plus mommy and kiddo time out like that is a lot of fun.

- I love the relationship my son and Golden have. It's a special bond and she's teaching him what a dog and boy's relationship is supposed to be like.

- I'm thankful for an amazing church family we have found and become a part of. It's like home and I'm so thankful for each one of them every day.

- I'm thankful for amazing friends that are there for us no matter what.

- I'm thankful for getting together with some of our homeschool group today. They are some amazing women and offer such encouragement and fellowship.

-I'm thankful for a family that is wild, wacky, crazy and fun all the time.

So what are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!