Monday, June 23, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Loom Review


Recently I received the Rainbow Bandz Loomkit to review. I'll be honest. I have wanted to try one of these for a while but just wasn't sure about it. When I was chosen to review this both my son and I were super excited. It is really fun and quite addicting if you're not careful. 


The product I received was the loom kit itself and several rubber bands that come in the pack. There are step by step instructions on how to make different designs with the rubber bands for bracelets. Little did I know that you can do all sorts of things with this little magical item. 

First, Boo Bear and I worked together to fix him a bracelet. He picked out his two colors and we went with the easiest design to begin with. He was able to put the rubber bands on the loom by himself and get the pattern correct. I helped him with the next step and then... voila! Here's his creation!


It was simple and quite fun. So I thought why not see what we can do with this little box of fun? Where did I go? YouTube of course! That's where I discovered this hidden little world of Rainbow loom fun! There's charms, key chains, bracelet designs, pencil grips and many more things you can make with this product. So I picked one for myself which was a dragon bone pattern. Here it is!


These really are a lot of fun and I'm not kidding when I say addicting to use. It's nice to just kind of zone out and think about crafting for a while instead of homeschooling, house cleaning, everyday life. :-)

This kit sells for $9.99 on Amazon and comes with the loom, and over 600 pieces of the rubber bands in a variety of colors. 

For us this was a both thumbs up review. This loom kit is a great product to have and a lot of fun. You can really stretch your imagination and create your own designs as well. 

Have you tried out a loom kit? Do you love them? What's your favorite design so far? Please feel free to share them with me or check this kit out if you don't have one already!!!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!