Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Camp Weekly Review.

This week has been wild and crazy! This is our week of camp. The one camp that Boo Bear asks about all year. He did it last year and couldn't wait to do it again this year. It's theater camp! The theater company has a special group come in called Missoula Children's Theater. This group is amazing! They come in for a week and within that five day time span, up to 50 children learn an hour long musical to put on during the weekend. It is really awesome to see how much these kids retain and learn and can do in just a week. So that's where we have been this week. No school just driving and driving and more driving... 
He was just beyond excited on his first day and that continued all week. I have a feeling tomorrow we will all be dragging. 

All ready for camp.

Here's my little grumpy villager last night at his first performance...

Grumpy face!

He was giving his best grumpy face as they are all just grumpy Camelotians. Here they are smiling away fro the camera!

Happy faces!
I did have some fun myself. I got to have a couple of coffee/shopping/homeschool planning sessions with my friend and leader of our homeschool group. It was really nice. 

It takes a lot to plan for the year. 

So how was your week? I hope you had a great one! Tell me all about it and check out other weeks below. 



Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!