Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thankful Thursday

It's that time again! We have made it to another awesome Thursday. That means the weekend is just around the corner and it's time to give thanks. So here's my list:

- I'm thankful for a mostly restful week this week. Last week was fun but boy have we been exhausted.

- I'm thankful for this view. It's amazing and comforting and just awesome. Now when the weather cools back down... I'm sure it's on for many mornings and evenings ending this way....


- I'm thankful that homeschooling comes with grace and your own schedule. We don't live by others schedules and it seems I need to be reminded of this yearly, sometimes daily.

- I'm thankful for summer fun at the library. Today is Slithering Snakes!!

- I'm thankful for Mom's night out with my homeschool friends today.

- I'm thankful for this wild and rambunctious kiddo. (and yes he's wearing a mustache... play makeup can't come off on Saturdays ;))

So what are you thankful for this week? Count your blessings and share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!