It's that time again! We have made it to another awesome Thursday. That means the weekend is just around the corner and it's time to give thanks. So here's my list:
- I'm thankful for a mostly restful week this week. Last week was fun but boy have we been exhausted.
- I'm thankful for this view. It's amazing and comforting and just awesome. Now when the weather cools back down... I'm sure it's on for many mornings and evenings ending this way....
- I'm thankful that homeschooling comes with grace and your own schedule. We don't live by others schedules and it seems I need to be reminded of this yearly, sometimes daily.
- I'm thankful for summer fun at the library. Today is Slithering Snakes!!
- I'm thankful for Mom's night out with my homeschool friends today.
- I'm thankful for this wild and rambunctious kiddo. (and yes he's wearing a mustache... play makeup can't come off on Saturdays ;))