enter my giveaway going on right now**
Since I missed last week we will count two weeks this week ;).
21. My amazing homeschool group. This is a great group of homeschool families to surround yourself with and amazing friendships are being formed.
22. Pumpkin spice coffee.
23. Feeling better after cutting gluten out again. I know I should keep it that way but sometimes get sidetracked. Paleo is the way for me to go!
24. A great field trip day in the corn maze.
25. Cool fall mornings.
26. Quiet time in the morning.
27. Fall festivals
28. Learning I might have a crafty side buried in me somewhere.
29. Finishing a project I started
30. Laughing till I can't breathe with my family
31. Hearing my son read.
32. Trying new restaurants that were a hit with the whole family
33. Spending time doing nothing
34. Going to the movies with my boys
35. Laundry. Yes laundry. That means we have clothes to wear and I have the equipment to keep them clean
36. Dishes in my sink. Sometimes they may overload me but it means we have food on our table.
37. Fun times with my kiddo
38. Feeding the cows on our field trip
39. My job. Never had I ever thought I'd be writing for a living. God has amazingly blessed me more than I could ever imagine. I'm so thankful for the gift of staying home and working and homeschooling.
40. The end of the homeschool week. :) Some weeks you're just glad it's Friday. One more day!