Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Probiotics - Should You Or Shouldn't You? (Review)

I'm sure you have heard about Probiotics. If you haven't yet, well, today you will. This little supplement has taken the store shelves by storm. It is showing up in your food like your yogurt, to help keep you balanced.

So what is it supposed to do? Well the basics are simple. It balances your gut. Why is that important? The gut is where most of your immune system and your body balance comes from. Your gut helps you stay healthy or fight off the cold when it attacks. It helps keep your whole body in check and if it's out of balance, well, your body is too. 

The probiotics supplements help your body get back in balance and stay in balance. You have good bacteria and bad bacteria in your gut system. When this balance is out, the bad can overtake the good. Adding this in can help balance that all out. This is especially important if you have been on an antibiotic for a sickness. Adding in this supplement can help you get better faster and avoid some nasty complications of taking the antibiotic. 

I have tried several and I can speak from experience that taking it does make a difference. I can definitely feel a difference in my "gut" when I do have them and when I don't. There's a variety of them out on the market and you will find some work better than others for you. 

I recently tried a probiotic called Number One  Nutrition Probiotic Supplement.

Purchase on Amazon (Photo Credit)
This product runs for less than $20 on Amazon and offers you 60 capsules in this large bottle. The pills are not too large and are easy to swallow. You take two a day and help keep yourself balanced. The pills should be refrigerated after you have opened the bottle to maintain it's potency. 

Take a look at the benefits and how this product may assist you... 

Photo Credit

You can purchase this product on Amazon and also check out their website by clicking here. They offer a ton of vital information and other supplements to help you feel your best. If you haven't considered taking a probiotic, now may be the time. Cold and flu season are upon us and this may be your secret weapon to keep it at bay.

Do you take a probiotic already?


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!