Thursday, January 1, 2015
Happy New Year And Thankful Thursday!
Today is a new beginning. It's a clean slate. A new fresh year to start all over and make changes you want to make. I've shared my goals and verse for this year over here.
I encourage you to stop today and take a minute to recount all the blessings you received in the past year and to look forward to the blessings on the horizon.
130. Coffee on the porch in my rocking chair with my sweetie. Yes. We sound like an old married couple and I wouldn't have it any other way.
131. Celebrating New Years with fabulous friends that it has been entirely too long since we got together.
132. Getting my house back in order. Yes I took the decorations down already.
133. Movie night.
134. The quiet of the morning and planning my upcoming garden.
135. Delicious coffee to help me wake up and get going after staying up till midnight last night. Haven't one that in YEARS.
136. Cuddles with the Golden. She spends a lot of time like this in the picture :)
138. Spending time with my two boys. Love the holidays and time off work for Daddy.
139. Yummy New Years Traditions. Black eye peas, greens, sauerkraut ...
140. New reviews coming this year.
So what are your blessings you want to share?