Thursday, January 8, 2015
141. I am thankful for my new young adult class on Wednesday nights at church. Already getting so much out of this group.
142. I'm thankful for a , so far, smooth week back to school. We took an extended break and I was sort of concerned about getting back to it. It's been smooth so far.
143. New stories we are listening to.
144. New science classes starting back today
145. New beginnings
146. A soon to come review we got approved for yesterday. Can't wait!!
147. Hot coffee and warm blankets when it's cold
148. Listening to the sound of my son laugh when he's playing with our pup. Or just anytime really. That sound is music to my ears.
149. Seeing the growth in my kiddo. Spiritually, emotionally, physically.
150. Boo Bear starting guitar lessons soon
151. Spending time with friends
152. The sunshine. It had been missing for awhile but has since returned
153. Cuddles with this sweet girl. Even if she was interrupting work. Sometimes you just gotta get in some cuddling...
156. Park days
157. Sleeping in on rare occasions
158. Warm comforter made with love by my Mom
159. New friendships God has brought us this past year