161. My morning coffee
162. The progress I'm seeing in Boo Bear. He's doing so well and I'm very proud of the progress I see. I'm also a little sad because he's growing up toooooo fast.
163. Relaxing days at home with my two boys
164. Planning trips and exciting adventures this year
165. My warm hoodie on a cold morning
166. Going back to my blog a year ago and finding posts like this one that I can see where God took it this year.
167. A new do for myself. It's been quite a while since I've done anything with my hair. I mean trims, yes. Coloring? Not for several years. It just felt like time for something a little new and fresh. I have (gasp!) grays to color too!
168. Building new friendships with our church. I can't say enough how amazed and thankful I am for our church family.
169. How our Pastor connects with all ages. He's awesome and my son loves him and his family. I love the relationship my son is building and that he sees that the Pastor is approachable and there to help him if he needs it. I want him to see that he can go to him if he needs prayer or to be counseled. It's an amazing thing! Of course here, it's not a serious visit :). Boo Bear was telling jokes and had both of these two laughing :).