Thursday, April 30, 2015
Thankful Thursday With Linkup
291. I'm thankful for a job that I can work around my family and life. When things happen I can be there for others and that is a tremendous blessing to me.
292. An amazing church family that comes together and sincerely surrounds you with prayer.
293. Being a part of an amazing review group that is a tremendous blessing to our homeschool journey.
294. The homeschool opportunity we have.
295. Learning and trusting that this is my year to be still. Learning how to say no and to not overextend myself. That is a lesson I've needed for a long time.
296. The laughter at the table during dinner.
297. That quickening of the spirit when you know that you know what you need to do.
298. Reading with my kiddo before bed each night.
299. My sweet Golden. She can make you feel better after a rough day with just a wag of the tail and a chin on your knee. Letting you know she's there for you too
300. The peace that comes from knowing that God is with you through all things
301. Slow days at home
302. Field trips with homeschool friends
303. New adventures coming up
304. My current bible study
305. Making new connections
306. Hearing others share their struggles and victories in their walk with Christ
307. An amazing pastor and his family that love with all they have
308. Seeing my hubby get more and more involved with church.Seeing him coming out of his shell is amazing
309. My dad's back surgery going well and that he's continuing to improve
310. Answered prayers
I'm starting something new this week. I'll have this as a link up for your to share your blessings and gifts each week. You can count up to 1000 with me or just share something that you have been truly thankful for this past week. It's up to you on how you share. I ask that the posts be family friendly. Remember that counting those blessings can turn your day all around.