It's time I got back to the Thankful Thursday posts around here. It seems life sometimes swallows us up and things get put to the side. This should not be one of those. So it's coming back!
I'm continuing the count to 1000 gifts and hope you can join in!
441. The amazing team I get to play music with every week. We pray for each other, lean on each other, laugh together. It's an awesome blessing to be a part of them!
442. Football season - Roll Tide!!!
443. Delicious new recipes
444. Spending time with amazing friends
445. Seeing this amazing step in my kiddos faith walk. It's such an honor to walk with him and lead him and watch him as he grows.
447. Amazing LEGO creations.. I love his imagination and what he can come up with.
449. Sunshine after the rain
450. Visiting with family
451. Fall. Just everything about fall.
452. Great devotionals on my Bible app. Puts it all in my phone.
453. New curriculum !
454. Yummy breakfast that I eat almost everyday. Yes. I eat the same thing because it's easy and because I know how I'll react.
456. Giggling with my kiddo about the dog's antics. Laughter is truly the best medicine.
457. Grocery shopping in a new store. Yes. I love walking around a nice grocery store with all sorts of stuff to look at.
458. Upcoming field trips
459. Ample work. Thank you Lord for the work You are providing for me!
Take time to count your blessings and see what He's done for you. Counting your blessings helps you to remember all the good, even if times aren't so great. Have a great thankful week!