Today's thankful Thursday comes from a torn heart. One that is going to be honest with you guys for a few minutes. Is that okay? I want to be transparent. I want to show that even when things aren't going the way I think they should, that I still have things to be thankful for. I can still praise Him and thank Him for everything I do have and know the things I do not have right now, are because that's His plan.
490. For new doors opening where other doors have closed for a time.
491. For God's peace, love, and compassion that is shown through the people around me.
492. For finding guidance, confirmation, and understanding in His word.
493. For His amazing creation and the time I get to share it with my family.
495. For great friends who make me laugh.
496. For field trips
497. For beautiful fall days with perfect temperatures
498. For fall festivals, Halloween, and upcoming holidays
499. For the blessing of this blog. This weekend I'll get to visit two places for free as a chance to share about them on the blog. This blog has taken me places I've never imagined I could go before. I'm so very blessed and thankful for the outlet it provides, the fun and exciting adventures it takes us on, and the opportunity to share the love of God with others.
So remember. Even if you're going through something rough right now. Even if you really don't feel like praising or counting your blessings. Even when it seems hard to find them. Count them anyway. Start looking around you. Did you wake up this morning? Did you just breathe? That's a blessing.
Start counting. Start praising and continue praising even when the storms roll in. God is setting things up and He's not worried. Be blessed!!!