480. I'm thankful for October. While it is crazy, busy, wacky, when will we stop... I love it. This is our favorite time of year!
481. For giggles with my kiddo. Uncontrollable outbursts of giggle fits.
482. For science classes my kiddo can really get into. This month's theme is photography. He's super excited as he got a camera for his birthday.
483. For finding classes nearby that boo Bear loves. It gives him a break and me a break but he's still learning. It helps us both and I can see his progress each week.
486. For a great group of folks at church that are ready and willing to step up, help out, and share the love of God with the community we are in.
487. Exciting projects coming up. I'm learning how to use my hubby's power tools and we are getting to work on them together :).
488. Our silly dog. She's such a blessing to us and she never ceases to keep us giggling.
489. For sunny weather after all the rain we've had.
What are you thankful for this week? Have a great weekend ahead and be blessed!!!