Thursday, February 25, 2016

Thankful Thursday

650. I'm thankful that I am over halfway to #1000 gifts!

651. I'm thankful for an amazing crazy week

652. I'm thankful for the review opportunities we have been blessed with so far. We have been having a blast!

653. I'm thankful for my rocking chairs on my front porch. They are my quiet place.

654. I'm thankful that even when you're not sure, God is.

655. I'm thankful for amazing adventures ahead!

656. I'm thankful that even when you don't see the plan or reason, there's always one there

657. I'm thankful for the giggles and laughter that ring out when my kiddo and his dad are goofing off. It's like music to my soul.

658. I'm thankful that I have been blessed beyond all I could have ever imagined.

659. I'm thankful for a new hobby. It helps me relieve stress and feel relaxed, even if it doesn't always cooperate with what I want it to do :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!