Friday, April 1, 2016

Thankful Thursday

680. I'm thankful for beautiful mornings where the sun's shining and the birds are singing.

681. I'm thankful for the giggles and laughter we have in our home. (It's not always giggles but more often than not, it is)

682. I'm thankful for amazing adventures that we can take on our homeschool journey

683. I'm thankful that we are blessed to live in a beautiful area where rivers and lakes are abundant. There's just something so peaceful about the water...

684. I'm thankful that it's almost pool time!!

685. I'm thankful for visits with friends and family.

686. I'm thankful for my job. There are days I wonder what I got myself into, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

687. I'm thankful for progress with Boo Bear's allergies and asthma

688. I'm thankful for Friday night grilling nights with my hubby and kiddo.

689. I'm thankful for the amazing weather we've been having. All too soon it'll be so hot we can't breathe when we walk out the door...

So what are you thankful for!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!