Thursday, April 7, 2016

Thankful Thursday

690. I'm thankful that God doesn't keep you in one place. He moves you and is constantly helping you grow and pushing you to do things you never thought you could.

691. I'm thankful for the growth and wonder that my son has when it comes to learning more about God. It's amazing to watch him grow in his walk.

692. I'm thankful that after the next week things will slow down for us a bit. It's a crazy two weeks right now.

693. I'm thankful for amazing people around me that never fail to inspire and uplift.

694. I'm thankful that God shows us the doors we should walk through if we only listen and let Him lead.

695. I'm thankful for my awesome hubby. I know I say this a lot but he is really amazing. He goes above and beyond to help out and he is truly a gift from God.

696. I'm thankful for surprise dinners with family :)

697. I'm thankful for slow days at home. They are few and far between right now.

698. I'm thankful that things never stay the same. They do change. While I don't always like change, it can be for the better and most times it is.

699. I'm thankful for blueberry coffee. No it's not a deep theological, inspirational thing. BUT It sure does make the mornings go by easier ;)

So what are you thankful for today? Count your blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!