Thursday, August 1, 2013

Friendly Friday Week #2!! Introducing Guest Host: Andrea From No Doubt Learning

Welcome to Friendly Friday Week #2!! I am teaming up with my Mom over at Teresa's Quilt Journey to host a weekly link up to help your blog grow! Each week you will find us here and over at her site to help you grow your blog and us too! You can follow with GFC, Facebook, Twitter whichever you like. Be sure to share your links and follow the first two hosts! If you are interested in being featured one week let me know! We would love to help you grow your bloggy world and help you succeed!
Feel free to link up your pages where you wish to have new friends. Be sure to try and leave a comment too.
So let's get started and have some fun! 

First - please follow Our Journey and Teresa's Quilt Journey in the first few links and our guest blogger for the week Andrea at No Doubt Learning

Second - Share your link and pages you would like new followers. 

Third- Follow some more blogs while you are here! 

Leave comments, share your pages and have a great time! So grab your favorite cup of coffee, diet drink or tea (or whatever fits your fancy) and get to sharing!!! 

** To be a co-host next week, be sure to follow our links and let me know you are interested in comments ** 
Now introducing our weeks co-host: Andrea! Take some time to visit her blog and learn about her awesome resources she has to share!

Hi!  I’m Andrea from No Doubt Learning and I am from California.  I started blogging over a year ago when I started homeschooling my two daughters, who are now first grade and pre-K levels.   As a former public school teacher, I wanted an area where we could share our science experiments and units with others.  Over the course of time, the blog has become much more than that.  I’m involved in several collaborative teams, monthly series, and recently started reviewing homeschooling products.  I’ve also become a writer for Homeschool Chicks and So You Call Yourself a Homeschooler.  I am a firm believer that kids can learn with almost anything in which they are involved.
I thought I’d take a minute and share some of my favorite posts:
First, I loved working with two other bloggers on a kindergarten unit about worms last fall.  Yes! We have a worm bin and have enjoyed several science experiments with these wriggly creatures!


Next are some resources for planning a homeschooling Teddy Bear Picnic Event.  I’ve been involved in planning several events for our local homeschooling group’s preschool through first grade students.

In my post Tips for Getting Started with Ambleside Online I discuss ways I was able to make sense of the Ambleside web site, so I could take advantage of their free curriculum.

Thanks to Our Journey and Teresa’s Quilt Journey!  I’m excited to be introduced to you today!  Please stop by and introduce yourself to me because I’d love to follow along with your adventures as well!

Don't forget to grab our button and share it on your blog or page :)


Our Journey

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for hosting Jenni! It is the first time that I am linking up. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by Judy! Be sure to share it with your friends :) We are so excited for you to be here!!

      Delete

I love to hear from you!