Monday, February 2, 2015

Cake Decorating Kit From Wholeness Home


If you've hung around for any length of time you know I love to cook. Bake, cook, new recipes, new tools... All of it excites me. So when I got the chance to review the Cake Decorating Kit from Wholeness Home, I was super psyched! 




This decorating kit comes with 31 different nozzles to create designs and also has 6 different tips to use. You can make all sorts of beautiful designs on your cake, cookies and more. Whatever you need to decorate, this tool can do it. 

I used a store bought icing to make the designs you see in the picture below. We used a little food coloring and made the icing a pretty color. I was teaching Boo Bear how to follow a cake recipe as we are adding home ec to our homeschool.



As you can see this is a beautiful little addition to the cupcake. You can use this product to fill deviled eggs or items like strawberry cheesecake bites and mini fruit pizzas.  

You can also use these fabulous inserts to make numbers, or designs of your own. 


You can purchase this item by checking it out on Amazon.  For under $20 you can have this awesome kit in your kitchen arsenal for all your party needs. Make unique appetizers for your next get together or save money on birthday cakes by doing the design yourself. These are great for all sorts of decorating ideas and it doesn't matter if your a lefty or if you're right handed. The kit is easy to use and easy to clean up. I personally like how it feels much sturdier to me than others I've used in the past. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!