Saturday, April 2, 2011

Great Saturday

We had a really nice time today. :) The boys went with their friends and did the Home Depot kids project. If you have a little one these projects are great time for daddy or mommy to get special one on one (or two or three) time. You can go in and for free you can help your child build a project. Today’s project was a flower box. (pictures to come)

While they were playing the mommies went and had pedicures. I couldn’t tell you the last time I had that done. I think maybe this time last year? LOL Oh well. I guess I should pamper myself more often. Mommies do need that time to be relaxed and pampered.

We are grilling hot dogs this afternoon for a great end to a perfect family and friend Saturday. Off to a picnic at the park tomorrow. Hope you all have a great weekend!

JACKSON and various pictures 065

1 comment:

  1. My kids and I did the same Home Depot project this past Saturday! We love going there once a month to build.

    Did you know that Lowe's does it too? Apparently, they are building birdhouses on the 23rd (around here anyway.)

    Glad I found you on the fitness hop!

    ~Kim
    www.thefitnessmoms.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!