Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday Moments/Goals

Happy Memorial Day to you! First I want to say thank you to all the military and their families for protecting and giving us the freedom that my family is so grateful for. Without you we could not do the things we love and for that we are truly grateful. Thank you for allowing us to sleep in peace at night knowing you are all standing watch over us. May God bless you and your families!

This past weekend we went to spend time at Nana’s. This was Boo Bears first time back in the pool and boy did he have a blast. I hope to post pic’s later but just know that this little man played and splashed for four hours! Can we say tired Mommy at the end of the day? ;o) He had a blast splashing and going from one end of the pool to the other. We had a wonderful time visiting and look forward to a relaxing day today. {My hubby has already spoiled me this a.m. He let me sleep in late AND made breakfast! Love my Hubby!}

Today’s goal setting is one I have been working on for a while. See I want to lose my weight. No, I will never be the same as I was when I got married BUT my goal is to get down to what I was then. I have struggled with weight all my life and I am tired of struggling. I was doing Weight Watchers new plan and found it works for me. For the first time in a long time I have found something that actually works. On the down side it cost money to do that online or through the meetings and money is something we are working on saving. So the site I have been on for about 3 years now is called Spark People. This is an awesome site and if you haven’t looked at it you should. It is a free website where you can track your food, exercise and even meet up with others that have the same weight loss goals as you do. So my goal for this week is to start tracking like I should. I am going to use this site to track my points and just get back to tracking. When I track I lose. So that is this weeks goal for me. What are your goals this week? Did you have a wonderful fun filled weekend with your families? Let me hear from you!

Hope you have a blessed and happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!