Monday, May 16, 2011

Tuesdays Tip: Summer Fun

Beach time is coming! :) Or if you are down south it is actually here! LOL We have not gone yet but I am planning a trip soon. I love going to the beach and watching the waves while soaking up some Vitamin D. It is so relaxing to me. Yes I do have to admit I don't like the sand. {This is something I have had to learn to deal with moving to the Sunshine State} I do however love to watch my son splash and play and fun in the waves. Hopefully we can talk my hubby into taking a beach trip soon to our favorite spot.

What are you planning for your summer time? I know there are several things that we will do to stay cool and also have fun. Here are a few places to look for your summer fun:

1. Library - Our local library has a fun filled summer always planned. The great thing about these activities is they are free and inside. Yes I like to get outside as much as the next person but when it is 100  degrees it cane be dangerous to play outside too long. We love doing the movie days and story times they do each week.

2. Summer $1 deal movies - The free summer movies at Regal theaters are now going to be a $1. I think this is still a great deal and they are giving it to a charity. They are playing on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings during the summer. They are so much fun and we will be adding this to our plans again this year.

3. Free Bowling - This is also on our itinerary for this year. ;o) We have done this before and Boo Bear loved it. You can let your child bowl free all summer long and you can get an inexpensive summer pass as well.

What do you do during the summer to beat the heat and have some fun? Share your tips and let me know if you have joined any of these programs before. Hope you all have a fun filled Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. these are some great ideas. i don't know quite how we'll spend the summer. outside of a family vacay and many trips to our local beaches! looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! I am so excited for summer! I can not WAIT to go to the beach and just relax for a day or two!

    I am a new follower!

    http://somesortafairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!