Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Moments....

Sorry I have been MIA this past week. We took an spur of the moment trip to the beach... ;) Living in the sunshine state means you don't REALLY take a vacation. At least we don't. Since we live close to the beach and lots of theme parks and places we don't really ever take a vacation except to see my family. So this past weekend we up and went to the beach for a few days. We enjoyed breakfast on the beach the first morning.


Boo Bear just could not stay away from the water. It was all I could do to get him to eat 1/4 of his biscuit. LOL
He didn't have his bathing suit on because we had been out to dinner but you see where he is headed! ;)
We also decided to visit the chocolate factory too.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend! We sure did. Loved spending some great time with my little guy playing in the waves. Of course since I was the blockade for the waves my calves are still sore. LOL It was worth it!
Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!