Thursday, July 7, 2011

Recuperating...

Why does it seem that even when you are having fun you have to recuperate? We had a great time this past weekend but yesterday I was not good for anything. I didn't even want to cook dinner. {Although I did} I didn't sleep well the night before and I think that my weekend had just caught up with me. Last night however I slept much better and am looking forward to doing something today. Not sure what it will be but excited none the less.

I know one thing at the top of our list is a very special friends birthday party today.

Boo Bear's best friend turns 5 today! Boy these kiddos are growing up so fast. These two are inseperable when they are together. They are best buds and already engaged. ;o) They have a blast together and it is so much fun for Mama to see him have a best friend to play with.You always wonder if they will make friends easily and if they will have that best friend that sticks with them. So far so good. ;o) My son and I are richly blessed with all of our friends we have made here in our home. I am so thankful that God has placed each and every one of you in our lives. Thank you for all the laughter, cheer and wonderful times you all bring to our lives!

He is so excited about her party and being 5 with his friends. :o) Thank you sweet girl for being such a great friend to my son! He loves you and loves playing with his best friend! I hope you have a wonderful birthday today and may all your birthday dreams come true! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!