Friday, August 26, 2011

MHJ Week 3

The Homeschool Mother's Journal 

  Join me on my journey with other homeschooling Mama's with Sue over at Homeschool Chic. 


In my life this week… We had a good first week except.. Mommy came down with a cold. :-( We started our virtual classes this week and that went pretty smoothly all things considered.

In our homeschool this week… We started working on our virtual classes. We also started our Men of the Bible bible study and making a book about it.


Places we’re going and people we’re seeing… We checked out a new library and we are visiting Mimi and Papa. Perks of homeschool. :)
My favorite thing this week was… Again hanging with my kiddo. ;-)

Questions/thoughts I have…   I am definitely going to have to increase the types of things we do to keep Boo Bear's attention. He told me momma why am I doing baby work? The first beginnings of these classes is repetition and things he knows. LOL

I’m reading…  My bible and a couple books I got from the library this week. Boo Bear is listening to several audio books and we are trying some new ones out.


I’m praying for… Strength, courage and the peace to relax and let it go.I am also praying to feel better. This is for the birds. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!