Friday, April 13, 2012

Ultimate Blog Party 2012: Party Time!!

 It's time to party!!!!


Ultimate Blog Party 2012

 It's that time of year again.Time to get out those dancing shoes and party dresses! Or... the pj's and house slippers. Either way...  The time where bloggers from around the world "party" together to win prizes, meet new bloggers and gain fans. This party is hosted by 5 minutes for Mom which is an awesome blog! If you haven't stopped by there before, what are you waiting for? Click on the banner above and join in all the fun!!

Well, first hi!!!! Thanks for coming to my little piece of the bloggy world. I am Jen, mom to one rowdy and crazy kiddo, wife to a most awesome man, and fur mommy to a pretty awesome Basset Hound. Daddy and I have been married for almost 9 years. I love him and know that God placed us together. I am very blessed to have such an awesome, loving man in my life to call my husband.

 Boo Bear is about to be 6 years old and a pretty awesome kiddo. He brings many wonderful days of laughter, fun and excitement tangled in with some nervous mommy excitement because he likes to be a daredevil at times. ;-)

 Oscar is our Basset and he has been with us since he was 7 weeks old. He will turn 8 in December. Fun times here!


I started my blog as a way to stay connected with family and friends far off and it has turned into so much more. It is a place where I share our ups and downs, joys and sometimes sorrows and our journey through life. I started homeschooling my son last year and we are about to finish up our first year. I share our adventures through homeschooling and love connecting with families who homeschool as well. I share my faith and belief in Christ and the awesome things that we experience along the way.

I love to cook!! I mean really love to cook ;). You will typically see a recipe review once a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I love to read and I share book reviews and sometimes product reviews.

I guess you could say I am a modge podge of life, love, cooking, homeschooling, beading jewelry and whatever hits my fancy to share with you.

I am excited you stopped by and I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you as well!!! Leave a comment to let me know you came by and I will visit your place soon too! Happy Partying and exploring in the Ultimate Blog Party 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!