Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Moments

Happy Monday to you! How are you this fine Monday morning? I am so ready for cool weather but alas... I don't know where it is. sigh.. ;) hopefully soon.
We had a pretty eventful weekend. Here's where we spent Saturday ....


We had a family reunion at the beach and spent a beautiful Saturday there. It was a nice day. Sunday we took Boo Bear to the movies and had a blast. I love the areas around us. We are surrounded by retirement neighborhoods but these aren't your typical retirements :) They like to dance and sing a lot. So after dinner we got to hear them singing and having a good time.

This week looks to be full of stuff. We have cub scouts, martial arts, homeschool, mom's night out and a fall festival. Tis the season! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead and a blessed day. We are working on some surprise Christmas projects here so I'll let you know about those later on! Have you started shopping or planning for Christmas yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!