Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday

It's time to post my favorite of the week!! EEEEE!! ;) Counting my blessings this week...

I am thankful for

- a wonderful, safe Halloween adventure yesterday. We enjoyed the trunk or treat festival we went to. 

- Allegra helping my kiddo. He's been on Zyrtec for several years and was having a bad allergy attack so we switched. I can already tell a difference after two doses. 

- Friends we have been making recently :)

- I am excited for the fall festival at church tomorrow. 

- Beautiful, yet chilly, fall days here recently. It actually FELT like fall and Halloween this year. ;) 

- getting to go outside and play more. 

- November

- My anniversary this month ;)
What are you thankful for? Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!