Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Yeah!!! ;-) You know today is one of my favorite posts of the week. So here goes!

- I am thankful for the freedoms to vote no matter how it turns out.
- I am thankful for my son's compassionate and tender heart.
- I am thankful for my hardworking hubby. He's amazing!
- I am thankful today for some awesome new friendships that are blooming. I am so glad God puts people in your life to build friendships with along the way :)
- I am thankful for the chance to join the choir again. My how I have missed singing and playing.
- I am thankful for God speaking to me when I'm making cheese toast. :)
- I am thankful for cool weather, falling leaves and beautiful sunshine.

I am so glad you stopped by today and I hope you come back again. Don't forget to count your blessings everyday! You'll be surprised how wonderful you feel when you look on those things!


ThankfulThursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!