Monday, February 4, 2013

Keeping Romance Alive in Your Marriage

I wasn't sure what I wanted to write about today. Honestly I wrote yesterday and thought of taking today off ;) LOL But I couldn't. Not after I read the post by Courtney over at Women Living Well. It hit home in my heart and I wanted to share with you. This post is Week 3 of the Marriage Challenge

This week's challenge is about getting rid of the "peck" and kissing your way to a better marriage ;). So many times we get into a routine of pecking on our way out the door or sometimes not even at all. I love the video she posted and how they described getting rid of that peck and adding in those slobbery kisses ;) lol

When life gets in it can be hard on a marriage. Children, finances, jobs and just day to day routines can cause your romance to be put on the back burner. I know for me romance is a big deal :) I love it when my hubby does things that just surprise me. Like this weekend... He cooked me breakfast yesterday morning because he knew I was having a rough time. He is a very supportive and encouraging hubby :)

We are taking on this weeks Marriage Challenge to kiss our way to a better marriage. :)

What do you do to keep the sparks alive in your marriage? Do you plan dates? Do you have "dates" at home? What are some ideas you can share to keep that spark roaring into that flame that was lit when you fell in love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!