Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thankful Thursday

This week has been quite rough in the news. I'm glad I don't watch it much at all but working on the internet, getting on Facebook etc, you still hear what's going on. I could think of no better week to give thanks than this one. We give thanks everyday but when you have two major tragedies befall your country in a week's time, it really reminds you to be thankful of all your blessings. So this week I'm thankful for...

- School days getting back to normal
- Great friends on this homeschool journey
- An awesome husband that takes care of us everyday
- A great family
- A cousin who is currently deployed right now and helping to keep us free
- This little guy....

What are you thankful for this week? My heart and prayers are going out to all those in Boston and Texas who are dealing with life changing events. There tomorrow's will never again be the same... Praying for each family involved...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!