Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Curriculum For Sale!!!

I am cleaning out my homeschool room getting ready for the next year. :) Here are the items I have so far. If you want them please message me at jenr1122 at gmail dot com. That way I can mark them off here. You can also contact me via Facebook to get these as well. **Prices include shipping unless you are out of country. **

What your Kindergartner Needs To Know - $10.00  Sold!












The Ultimate Book Of Homeschooling Ideas - $8.00





Phonics/Reading Package - $10.00 For all three. The Animaniacs book goes through 2nd grade with activities. That one has the first few pages torn out but otherwise they are all in excellent condition.  Sold!












Horizons Teachers Guide for Kindergarten Math - $6.00


Phonics Pathways - $5.00











ABeCeDarian Reading Program Set $40.00
I have the teachers manual and student workbooks for the levels A1, A2 and B1. These also come with the readers for Level A and the Aesop book. The Level A2 student book had a few markings in the first of the book.














Okay guys! There you go. If I have more show up, which I should, I will add it here. If you are interested please let me know soon so I can get it out to you. I accept Paypal for these items. Thank you so much!


Story Of The World Volume 1- $10. Only read a few chapters. Like new!   Sold!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!