Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Getting Used To Things....

The other day I posted on some big changes taking place in our home. If you didn't see that one you can read it here. We are in the planning and prepping stages right now. I am kind of at a loss for what to blog about actually. My life, and my blog, for the past 2 1/2 years has been about our homeschooling adventure. So where do we go now? I am sure I will share our week each week still with his schooling journeys. I know that I will have new and exciting things, hopefully, taking place as well. I am working on some blog hops in the future as well. My blog is going through a replanning phase as we are going through new things too. :)

So, what would you like to see on the blog here? Do you like to cook? Do you like to craft? What do you enjoy and what would you love to see? I know cooking is a big thing for me so hopefully I can get in the kitchen and develop some recipes. How fun would that be?!

Other than some thinking and praying on where I want my little bloggy world to go, we have been pretty normal around here. :-) We are working on site words for 2nd grade and kind of taking it easy. He is super excited about this adventure and I'm getting that way ;)

Here's a shot of what we were up to this weekend... We introduced our new doggy to Nana's doggy. ;) They made pretty good friends and great protectors for my kiddo ;-)

So what have you been up to?


1 comment:

  1. I want you to continue talking about Jackson, his schooling, and your cooking, crafting, etc.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!