Thursday, October 10, 2013

Easy One Pan Sausage Skillet Dinner

This recipe can be attributed to my friend I work with. She mentioned doing this one night and I thought it sounded yummy. I was right ;). It was delicious and my son even liked it.

It's hard to tell with him sometimes. There are things that he likes that I am shocked about and things I think he might like he doesn't eat. Sigh... The life of being a mom ;).

This is really easy to do and only messes up one pot. That to me is a big benefit. I love easy meals that is a huge hit with everyone.




Easy One Pan Sausage Skillet

2lbs of your favorite smoked sausage. ( I used a beef sausage)
2 medium sized potatoes diced
1 medium/large onion diced
1 bell pepper diced

Cook sausage on medium for a few minutes. Add in your potatoes and cook till almost tender. Add in your onions and bell pepper and cook until tender. I added some butter in at the end to season the veggies too. This really easy and delicious. You could play with it and add mushrooms, carrots any type of veggies you like. Get creative!

What is your favorite one pot meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!