Monday, January 5, 2015

2 in 1 Salt and Pepper Grinder Review



I have recently discovered a love of Himalayan Pink salt and freshly ground pepper. I had previously bought the disposable grinders that you just continue to use until they are all done. I have been on the hunt for a good grinder that I could depend on to do both pepper and salt with the capability to refill it. I have found the one I was looking for in the 2-in-1 Stainless Salt and Pepper Grinder from Kuisiware. 

Photo Credit
This is a great grinder that is easy to refill, easy to use and easy to clean. You can choose the pink salt, regular sea salt or whichever pepper you choose and fill it right up. It is a neat design and seems to be sturdier than most grinders I have used in the past. 

You can adjust the size of grind you receive from the product as well. If you want a finer pepper or salt, simply adjust the knob to your preference. 

Each side of the grinder holds around 1.2 oz of pepper or salt. That's plenty to last you a while before having to refill it. It takes up less space because there's only one item to have on your table for both products. 

Photo Credit 
This product uses a ceramic grinding mechanism that holds up to the many twists you'll place it through with your day to day use. I had several people over during the course of this review and each one liked the way it ground and how easy it was to use. 

If you're looking for a new grinder, then look no further than this 2-in-1 Stainless Steel option. Check it out by clicking here and see why so many others have fallen in love with it as well. 

I received this product in return for my honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!