Monday, December 21, 2015

Double Chocolate Snowballs

It's that time! Christmas cookie time :). This year I actually was able to attend the Women's Ministry's Cookie and Mug exchange at my church. Last year I missed it so I made a double effort this year to attend.

Since I know some of the ladies well, I knew that one of the cookies there would be an Italian Wedding Cookie. (one of my favorites and I love to make them) So I thought I'd try something different for my cookie. Enter in Pinterest!!!

I love Pinterest and all the amazing recipes and stuff we find there. My hubby is even using it for his Christmas present plans this year. I found the Double Chocolate Snowballs recipe there and wanted to share it with you!

You can find the recipe by clicking here .

It was a very simple cookie to make and one you can get the kids in the kitchen helping you to create. It's always a fun time around the holidays to make cookies and hang out in the kitchen. Can it be Christmas time all year long???

So here they are!!!


This entire plate was gone as the ladies all attacked them. It's a basic Russian teacake recipe but it has double chocolaty goodness to it.

If you're looking for an easy recipe to pass around this year, here it is! Check it out at Crazy for Crust!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!