Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thankful Thursday

580. I'm thankful for hot coffee or cappuccino. I freeze. When it cools down here I stay cold for whatever reason.

581. I'm thankful for hoodies. :) They are one of my favorite piece of clothing right now.

582. I'm thankful for routine. Science class has started back up. Drama starts soon. Routine is something that we crave after a busy holiday season.

583. I'm thankful for my amazing husband and his mad skills. I say, "hey honey, can you do..." and he says, YEP! My..hmmhmm.. HIS new project :)


584. I'm thankful for the giggles my son causes. He is just a light and brings so much craziness, joy and boyness to my world :)

585. I am thankful for an amazing allergy doc and staff that makes this long immunotherapy plan seem doable and tolerable.

586. I love that my son is getting into Star Wars.

587. I'm thankful for movie time, family game night, and laughter until you can't breathe.

588. I'm thankful for the opportunity to review some amazing things this year!

589. I'm thankful for long talks with my kiddo on our travels.



1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures and your blog. Keep it up, Jen. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!