Thursday, January 12, 2017

Thankful Thursday

810. I'm thankful for cool weather and hoodies that are comfy and fuzzy.

811. I'm thankful that I got great results back from my regular blood work. Always nice to have the doc write smiley faces all over your lab results

812. I'm thankful for a surprise mid-week date night with my hubby. It's always fun time spent together when we get to sneak off for dinner.

813. I am thankful for the experiences I have had this past year and looking forward to what God has in store this year.

814. I'm thankful for coffee on those mornings I just want to sleep in instead of getting up and moving around.

815. I'm thankful for new adventures ahead. Planning on traveling more this year and it's exciting to just think about.

816. I'm thankful for those times when you know that you know that you know that you have a word for the year and a focus you feel drawn towards. It's an amazing thing and I am excited to see how it plays out.

817. I'm thankful for pens of all ink colors as I have quite a thing for them. (you think I'm kidding)

818. I'm thankful for crazy days and wacky adventures that you never know where they are going to take you.

819. I'm thankful for God's peace that passes any understanding we have here. I've seen it work in many instances in the past few months and it still amazes me.

So, what are you thankful for today? Even if you think you have nothing to be thankful for, look around you. Are you breathing today? Did you wake up? Do you have a job that you might hate but it still feeds your family right now? There are always things to be grateful for if you just take a minute to stop and think!!! Be Blessed today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!