Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Publix trip…

Wow! I am so excited. I have been trying to get to the level that some of these couponers have but I haven’t been able to just yet. Not until today. I think I did a good job on today’s shopping trip. I saved over 50% on my groceries. I am so thankful that I found Jenny over at Southern Savers. I know there are many other blogs out there and I appreciate all they do. This is just my favorite and the one I use the most. Thanks to her doing all the digging for me I was able to score this today:

DSCF1651

This is the beautiful receipt I had:

DSCF1654

Yep, that is a big whopping $98.29 SAVED :) yeah!!

Ok. So I was excited. I paid $73 out of pocket. I had over $40 in coupons. :) This was by far my biggest couponing experience ever. Glad for the great folks at Publix who help me out every time.
Let’s see how you did this week! Share your great tips here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!