Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Moments

Another weekend has come and gone. What did you and your family do? Mine...

We went to the lake. :) Those two little specks toward the front of the picture are my hubby and kiddo enjoying the warm water. We met up with some friends and had a great time splashing and picnicking. I wish I had known this little place was as great as it was. I see myself and the Boo Bear spending lots more time there till Summer is over. I love finding places like this. However I do not like the sun burn/tan I got on my face... *sigh* I wore my sunglasses the whole time and now have a pretty funky tan. LOL Oh well, the perils of summer right? I don't get it... I slathered my son twice, TWICE with sunscreen on his face and he still came home with sunburned cheeks. Ahh, think we will try another sunscreen. I am kind of excited. We have been outside enough to actually go through the whole sunscreen bottle I bought at the beginning of the summer. Guess we will have to go grab some more!

Hope you had a great weekend too! Share what you guys did! Have a great week! Can you believe we are actually in August? Already???

1 comment:

  1. I sure can't believe it's August already. SO CRAZY!!

    I had work on Saturday - Saturday night, went out to dinner and caught a movie. Sunday, church & then family stuff. Nothing too crazy.

    The lake looks fun! Hope you guys got a nice tan ;) I know I'm in major need of one! ox.

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life Life

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!