Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Moments: Our First Swim of the Season

Happy Monday to ya! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Do you ever have one of those weeks where you just feel like  you didn't see your spouse at all? This past week was one of those weeks. Even though we saw him it felt like he was always working. I love my hard working, dedicated hubby!! Hopefully this week will be a little more routine ;-)

This past weekend we had a blast actually. Daddy had to work Saturday but Boo Bear and I checked out some new things. We went to our local farmers market. It was a really nice market and we got some great veggies. We even tried Brussel Sprouts. Tried them. Won't cook them again most likely but we did try them. No one enjoyed them except our dog which is still puzzling all of us. We also made a birthday card for Nana and had her birthday celebration yesterday. That was when we went swimming. In the cold water. Brr... It may have been nice and warm outside but the pool was still chilly. Mommy stayed in the hot tub most of the time. :) We did have a blast and he is already asking when we can go swimming again. This kid could swim in ice cold water I think and have a great time...

I worked on some new projects this weekend as well. I am trying to expand my jewelry making skills and I tried some hair combs and made myself a watch. What do you think? I am considering selling items at the local farmer's market we went to this weekend. It was a nice area and would be a great exposure I think.

I hope you have a wonderful week ahead of you. We have some park days and who knows what else we will get into. Have a great week and come back to see us soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!