Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Moments: Planning, Planning and More... Planning

Good Monday Morning to you!!! There are lots of exciting things coming up in the future here. I am super excited about sharing a review with you in the coming weeks that is the perfect Mother's Day gift. (don't forget that's coming up soon!!)

Our weekend was... wet.. Very wet. Thank you Lord! We have been without rain for months. I couldn't even honestly tell you the last time we really got much rain. Our grass was dry and crunchy. We had some nice heavy rain pretty much all weekend and it was much needed and appreciated.

I am very excited because I purchased our history program for next year at our local bookstore. I was wondering where to start with history and I think this is a good place. I will share more of our curriculum in the coming weeks when we make final decisions and get it coming in. 1st grade will be here before I know it and I'm both excited and nervous. I know I have been homeschooling for almost a year now but this year I have to decide on an umbrella school or to do the state reporting. Plus it is a little more involved this year than Kindergarten for me. It is both a good thing and a scary thing at the same time. I think I have figured out what we will do for next year for the most part. I am hoping to go to a convention sometime in the next few months so I'll let you know how that goes ;).

How do you plan for your year? Do you sit down and have your plans all laid out or do you do your planning on a weekly basis? I have started planning when we will take breaks etc so I will be working on that now. I am excited to see where this next year takes us!

So do you homeschool year round with lots of breaks or do you do a traditional school calendar? Share your ideas please!!


6 comments:

  1. Amazing! Its truly awesome post, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this article.

    Eyelash extensions Adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can not stop the passage of the years. But now it is possible to stay healthy and Naturacel younger longer . The Anti -Aging techniques are now a hot topic and research in the international scientific community . And other discoveries about the functioning of our body reveal that it is possible to have a healthier life and feeling younger and long life . In short : Delaying aging is possible * .

    http://www.viewersfacts.com/naturacel/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very efficiently written article. It will be beneficial to anyone who utilizes it, including myself. Keep up
    the good work - for sure i will check out more posts.

    Tattoo removal Adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! may your coffee be strong and your Monday be short. Really well written content found on Monday Planning. If you are planning to go anywhere in India get Redbus Online Bus Booking Discount

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!