Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am glad it's thankful Thursday again! ;)
Let's see...
- I'm thankful for time away with family and friends.
-I'm thankful for coming back home to my hubby.
- I'm thankful for my son finally finding a martial arts class he likes. He loves it and is ready to go! Now we are working on our white belt so hoping it lasts ;) LOL
- For a break from the routine.
- Getting back into a routine LOL I know I am full of contradictions today. I love taking a break but I love our routine too. We will start school back on Monday.
- Getting to go visit Nana this weekend.
- The four dozen fresh eggs dropped off by Granpa this week.
- the energy I am feeling now that I'm working out again ;)
- The new Dance Dance Revolution game we got for the Wii! That is sooo fun!

So what are you thankful for this week? Share your posts! I would love to hear!



ThankfulThursday


The Fontenot Four





a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!