Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Moments: Crazy Weekend

Good Monday to ya! We had a pretty good weekend here. Yesterday my kiddo got up with a nasty stomach virus that I am thinking he just never got over last week. So yesterday was slow and easy. Poor kiddo has not been sick with vomiting and things in such a long time. He has forgotten how bad it can be. He has been sleeping with a wet rag on his head. Of course I am not sure why that works but it has always worked for me :)

The surprise I told you about last Friday was a hit! We took Boo Bear to the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on Friday night. He had no idea where he was headed! He had a blast and so did we. He got to meet a few of his favorite characters, be a pirate, explain to Tinkerbell and Peter Pan that he was actually a GOOD pirate, meet Aladdin and of course ... Phineas and Ferb!!!
He had a blast. It did decide to rain on us for a couple hours while we were there so that added a little bit of a hiccup but it was still a great night ;) I think we might make that a treat every year. It was a blast and I am so glad we went.
This week will be busy if everyone stays healthy and ready to go. I am hoping we can make our cub scouts meeting today since he seems a lot better. He's wanting to get up and run and play and trying to get a 6 year old to realize he still needs to take it somewhat easy is difficult ;)
How was your weekend? I hope it was a great healthy one! I am looking forward to getting everyone back to normal here. Hope you have a wonderful week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!