Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday

While this is always one of my favorite posts of the week have you ever had a hard time trying to come up with things you are thankful for? I mean don't get me wrong.. I am truly thankful for every blessing in my life. I am also trying to be thankful for the trials that come our way too. It means we are growing. It is tough sometimes to be thankful and grateful in the face of tough times. But we can choose how these things affect us. So today I am going to be thankful. I am going to get out of this funk and look at all the wonderful things God blesses us with each day... :-)

So... I am thankful for a great new friend that understands me and we can rely on each other.

I am thankful for my kiddo's bundle and load of energy although I really wish I could borrow some of it.

I am thankful that my hubby's inventory is almost over for this week.

I am thankful for an hour away from home with friends walking around Big Lots ;)

I am thankful that this weekend we have fun plans.

I am thankful for my home, car, food and clothes on our backs.

I am thankful for the praise report coming out from a friend of ours. Their baby was born with preemie lungs and she is full term. She has had a rough week and half to start her life but progress is being made. We are giving all Glory to God for the wonderful things He is doing in her life ;) You can see her story here.

So what do you have to be thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!