Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Moments: More Normalcy Returning

Happy Monday!!! How was your weekend? Ours was pretty nice and relaxed. We had church yesterday and Saturday I did some work. I am so blessed and thankful for this new job that has come my way. I have had a bad bout recently of projects that promised to be great blowing up in my face...Sigh... Tis the life of a freelancer I guess. :-) I am so far enjoying this and it does seem to give what is promised ... We shall see :)

This week will be even more normalcy returning to our school year. We will start cub scouts back tonight and possibly a theater class tomorrow. My kiddo loves the civic theater classes here and I enjoy them too. For an hour each week he gets to have a blast with kids his age and mommy just gets to .. sigh... sit. :) LOL He also has decided that he would like to join the kids praise and dance team at church and that starts this week too. So much for my being a hobbit this flu season .... On a good note I did start taking the honey and cinnamon regularly and boy can I tell a difference. I would much rather it be natural "medicines" than to add so much other stuff.

As you can see here we had a pretty relaxed weekend and start to our new week...

I am telling you what.. Super Mario Brothers requires a lot of thinking and concentration ;) LOL

I hope you have a wonderful start to your week ahead. What fun things do you have planned?? Can't wait to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!